Hurricane Florence Updates

Monitor this page for updates about Hurricane Florence from Bamberg County Emergency Services Facebook page.

Bamberg County Emergency Services FB Feed

Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Monday: Cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Monday Night: Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Tuesday: Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 53F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night: A mostly clear sky. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday: Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Tuesday: Sunny. High 56F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night: A clear sky. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday: Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday Night: Mainly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Thursday: Mostly cloudy skies. High around 60F. Winds light and variable. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today that Economic Injury Disaster Loans are available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and private nonprofit organizations located in South Carolina as a result of Hurricane Michael on Oct. 10-11, 2018. The loans are available in the following counties: Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Clarendon, Colleton, Darlington, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Hampton, Kershaw, Lee, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, and Sumter in South Carolina. Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website at Disasterloan.sba.gov Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to disastercustomerservice@sba.gov. Loan applications can be downloaded from Disasterloan.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. Submit completed loan applications to SBA no later than July 23, 2019. Please see flyer for more information! Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Wednesday: Sunny to partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Thursday: More clouds than sun. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Thursday Night: Periods of rain. Low near 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Friday: Rain likely. Thunder possible. High near 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Thursday: A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Thursday Night: Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low near 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Friday: Thunderstorms likely. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Friday Night: Thunderstorms likely. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Saturday: Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Monday: Sunny. High near 65F. Winds light and variable. Monday Night: A clear sky. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Tuesday: Partly cloudy skies. High near 60F. Winds light and variable. Tuesday Night: A few clouds. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds light and variable. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Wednesday: Generally cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday Night: Cloudy with occasional showers overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Thursday: Cloudy with periods of rain. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Thursday Night: Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Friday: Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Tuesday: Sunny. High near 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday: Overcast. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday Night: Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Thursday: Cloudy with periods of rain. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Thursday: Periods of rain. High near 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Thursday Night: Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Friday: Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Friday Night: Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Saturday: Sunny skies. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:23:52 AM
Weather Update: Friday: Overcast with showers. Becoming windy for the afternoon. Morning high of 60F with temps falling to near 50. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Higher wind gusts possible. Friday Night: Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 38F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible. Saturday: Sunny. High near 55F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night: Clear skies. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Sunday: Sunny. High 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Posted by Bamberg County Emergency Services
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > >>